Class Issue`

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:54:16 EST 2019

On 2019-03-06, Marko Rauhamaa <marko at pacujo.net> wrote:
> Rhodri James <rhodri at kynesim.co.uk>:
>>> This was uncalled for and inappropriate. Please keep discord civil.
>>
>> That was the civil version :-)
>
> C++ is a programming language without feelings.

I dunno about that -- I've had to maintain C++ code on a couple
projects, and I'm pretty sure C++ hates _me_.

> It's nobody's ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion,
> either. You can despise it freely.

And I think I've know people for whom it is their religion.  :)

That said, I don't think that stating ones lack of respect for some
particular programming language is uncivil -- particularly compared to
the things I've said about PHP in the past (maybe not in this
group).

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I just heard the
                                  at               SEVENTIES were over!!  And