change spacing to two instead of four with pep8 or flake8?

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Sat Jun 29 02:55:50 EDT 2019

On 07Apr2014 20:06, Dennis <daodennis at gmail.com> wrote:
>In Pylint you can change the spacing multiplier from 4 spaces to two
>in its pylintrc, but for the life of me I cannot find a way to do this
>with the flake8 / pep8 utilities.
>
>I want to avoid ignoring E111 altogether if at all possible, because
>it may catch other spacing problems that are not as obvious.

I ignore E111 and hope other linters catch stuff it will now miss.

I've also taken to having my files autoformatted with yapf on save,
which makes a lot of formatting more rigorous.

My current lint script runs pyflakes, pep8 and pylint.

My personal lint script:

  https://bitbucket.org/cameron_simpson/css/src/tip/bin-cs/lint

My personal format script:

  https://bitbucket.org/cameron_simpson/css/src/tip/bin-cs/format