Make sure the window title is visible in tkinter

Wildman best_lay at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 08:47:00 EDT 2019

On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 13:25:15 +0200, Cecil Westerhof wrote:

> I need to write a desktop program. I choose to use tkinter. How can I
> make sure the window title is visible? For example when I have the
> following code:
>     from tkinter      import Button, filedialog, Label, messagebox, Tk
>

>     window = Tk()
>     window.title('A long window title')
>     Button (window, text = 'Short text').pack()
>     window.mainloop()
>
> I see only a part of the 'A', but I would like to see the complete:
>     'A long window title'

According to link below, it is not possible...
"Tkinter has no way of knowing how long the title is on the titlebar."

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35273690/tkinter-window-not-wide-enough-to-display-window-title

--
<Wildman> GNU/Linux user #557453
"There are only 10 types of people in the world...