EuroPython 2019: Mobile Conference App available

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Wed Jun 26 04:27:39 EDT 2019

We are pleased to announce the mobile conference app for EuroPython
2019, again hosted on the Attendify platform:

		    EuroPython 2019 Conference App

       * https://ep2019.europython.eu/events/conference-app/ *

Engage with the conference and its attendees

The mobile app gives you access to the conference schedule (even
offline), helps you in planing your conference experience (create your
personal schedule with reminders) and provides a rich social
engagement platform for all attendees.

You can create a profile within the app or link this to your existing
social accounts, share messages and photos, and easily reach out to
other fellow attendees - all from within the app.

Vital for all EuroPython 2019 attendees
---------------------------------------

We will again use the conference app to keep you updated by sending
updates of the schedule and inform you of important announcements via
push notifications, so please consider downloading it.

Many useful features
--------------------

Please see our EuroPython 2019 Conference App page for more details on
features and guides on how to use them.

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/events/conference-app/

Don’t forget to get your EuroPython ticket

If you want to join the EuroPython fun, be sure to get your tickets as
soon as possible.

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (CCB) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

The schedule is available at:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/events/schedule/

Tickets can be purchased on our registration page:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/185858710877/europython-2019-mobile-conference-app-available

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1143796573702434817