EuroPython 2019: Schedule is online

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Jun 24 03:45:38 EDT 2019

We are pleased to announce the EuroPython 2019 schedule. We will again
have more than 130 sessions in total, held by more than 130 speakers.

		     Schedule for EuroPython 2019

	  * https://ep2019.europython.eu/events/schedule/ *

Please note that the schedule may still change in details, but the
overall layout is fixed now.

Book your EuroPython 2019 Ticket
--------------------------------

Please make sure you book your ticket in the coming days. We will
switch to late bird rates next week.

If you want to attend the training sessions, please buy a training
pass in addition to your conference ticket, or get a combined
ticket. We only have very few training seats left.

Travel & accommodation tips
---------------------------

Since we’re close the conference, Basel is in high demand. If you’re
having problems finding a hotel, please also consider searching for
apartments on the well known booking sites.

We have collected a number of recommendations for accommodation and
travel to Basel on the EuroPython 2019 website. If you get a hotel or
apartment in Basel, you will additionally get a BaselCard for your
stay, which allows you to use public transport in Basel for
free. Please see our accommodation page for details.

Dates and Venues
----------------

EuroPython will be held from July 8-14 2019 in Basel, Switzerland, at
the Congress Center Basel (CCB) for the main conference days (Wed-Fri)
and the FHNW Muttenz for the workshops/trainings/sprints days
(Mon-Tue, Sat-Sun).

Tickets can be purchased on our registration page:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/registration/buy-tickets/

For more details, please have a look at our website and the FAQ:

    https://ep2019.europython.eu/faq

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/185811587232/europython-2019-schedule-is-online

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1143061849446989824