Is there an archive of this list with permanent URLs to each message?

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Wed Jun 12 15:13:41 EDT 2019

Hello! When I wrote Fluent Python a few years ago I provided my
readers with hundreds of links to my sources, including several links
to messages in the python-list archive.

Now as I prepare the 2nd edition I notice all my links to this list
are broken. Apparently mailman rebuilds the archives and changes the
ids of the messages.

Is there an archive of python-list that preserves each message with a
permanent URL?

Thanks!

Luciano

PS. For the curious, here is an instance of the problem. The message
currently at:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2009-February/525280.html

Used to be at this URL:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2009-February/538048.html