can not use pycharm

Informatico de Neurodesarrollo infneurodcr.mtz at infomed.sld.cu
Fri Jun 14 09:39:09 EDT 2019

El 10/06/19 a las 13:28, aris escribió:

> Hello,this is my first time trying to learn coding and programming and I wanted to start with python.Though,when I download pycharm, I go to configure>settings>project interpreter and i can not put a project interpreter( I have download python version 3) .What should I do?thank you for your time.

Hi Aris:
You must go to: File -> Settings
and below of "Version Control" you find like this: Project:"project
name" -> Project Interpreter and the top at your right hand you find
litle button and you can add (configure) an interpreter: Virtualenv
Enviroment, Conda Env., System Interpreter, Pipenv Env.., etc.

You must use the last (at least a version after mars of the last year ),
because include the pipenv support.

I hope that can help you.

PD Before all, you must have already installed pipenv in your system.

--

Ing. Jesús Reyes Piedra
Admin Red Neurodesarrollo,Cárdenas

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/