Fw: Download issues for Python

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:17:51 EDT 2019

On 2019-06-04, tom milikic <unitedclean04 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> It states that this is missing from my computer -:
>
> api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dl

[You left off the second 'l'.  Precision is very important when dealing with software problems.]

You can often the answer just by Googling the error message:

  https://www.google.com/search?q=python+install+missing+api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll&oq=python+install+missing+api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I'm thinking about
                                  at               DIGITAL READ-OUT systems