Trouble installing python

couldbeworse01 at protonmail.com couldbeworse01 at protonmail.com
Sun Jul 28 13:45:42 EDT 2019

Good afternoon,

I originally started with the latest version of python (3.7), but I was unable to figure out how to get to script mode.  There weren't any tabs at the top of the interactive mode window.

So I decided to uninstall 3.7, and try 3.5.2 (since that is the version my online instructor is using)  now i keep getting a screen asking me to modify, repair, or uninstall (screen shoot attached).  I have clicked repair twice now, and modify once and I still get the same message.

Am I doing something wrong in 3.7 that is maybe hiding script mode?

Thank you

Steven

Sent from ProtonMail mobile