a problem in Libs installs

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Sat Jul 27 12:56:03 EDT 2019

On 2019-07-27 12:31, Ali Keshavarz Nasab wrote:
> Hi dear Mr/Maddam
> When I install some libs in CMD or Power shield the error is appeared: “Running setup.py install for pillow ... error”. Whats the solution and what is the best way to install Libs? I use 3.8.0b2 version. What is the best editor for python?

Python 3.8 is a beta version, not the final version. It's better to use
Python 3.7 for now.

Did you use "pip" to install Pillow?

Probably the best way to install Pillow is to use the Python launcher
and the pip module:

py -3.7 -m pip install pillow

(if you're using Python 3.7)

As for the best editor, that depends on your preferences and whether you
want a free one or are willing to pay.

I use EditPad Pro (the paid version), but EditPad Lite is free.

Or you could use Notepad++, or Visual Studio Code.

Pick one that features syntax colouring, and, preferably, one that lets
you run the program directly from the editor and can capture any output
(very useful).