Difference between os.path.isdir and Path.is_dir

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 16:21:47 EDT 2019

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 6:13 AM Kirill Balunov <kirillbalunov at gmail.com> wrote:

> чт, 25 июл. 2019 г. в 22:58, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com>:
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:52 AM Kirill Balunov <kirillbalunov at gmail.com> wrote:
>> [...]
>> > No, it's not just because of curiosity. I will try to tell the background, and maybe I went the wrong way initially. There is a very cool project https://github.com/3b1b/manim, it allows you to visualize math (I don’t know how to describe it better you can see some examples here https://www.3blue1brown.com) and it works lovely on Linux. For some reason, I need to use it on Windows. Problems began to arise when I tried my scripts were some latex was included in the animation.
>> >

>> Ah, I love 3b1b! Great videos. I toyed with manim once (wanting to
>> create new Fourier visualizations), but the open source parts weren't
>> enough for what I was trying to do. Very cool though.
>>

> If you can tell, what parts did you miss?

Basically everything to do with Fourier transforms. I wanted to hand
the program a new SVG file and see it animate it, but (a) I didn't
understand the code very well, and (b) a lot of the code isn't part of
the freely licensed part (it's all in the same repo, but some is
MIT-licensed and isn't), which means it's not documented for public
use and isn't designed to be broadly usable.

ChrisA