Problem to delete or modify Python program and to read "signature.asc"

Thu Jul 11 23:28:22 EDT 2019

On 12/07/19 1:52 PM, Hla Kyi via Python-list wrote:
> Dear Sir/ Madam,
>      1. I try to modify, some of the check boxes can not be selected.    2. I try to uninstall, "successfully uninstall" message is come out. When I exit it "if you have any problem, please contact  python-list at python.org " message is come out.     I install Python 3.7.2 at my laptop in Windows 10 operating system.    I cannot get reply yet. I saw "signature.asc" and I cannot read
>
> Best Regards,
> Kyi

Not true. I replied within one hour of your post, yesterday.

<<<
Please describe the problem you are having when you say "modify".

It would also help if you identified your PC's operating system...

The information you have given is insufficient to identify a particular
problem.

--
Regards =dn