Trying to figure out the data type from the code snippet

Chupo bad_n_mad at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 15:58:24 EST 2019

In article <mailman.465.1548967170.4816.python-list at python.org>, Chris
Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> says...
> Ah okay. You may want to killfile a few people then, since you're
> using an actual real newsreader and have that capability.

Yes, Gravity has Bozo Bin for that purpose :-) But although I've been
using newsgroups for 20 years I've never blocked a single person by
using a filter because it is not hard to just not open certain messages
posted by known authors. Especially nowadays when post count is so low.
--
Let There Be Light
Custom LED driveri prema specifikacijama

Chupo