what considerations for changing height of replacement radiator?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 18:37:18 EST 2019

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 10:11 AM jkn <jkn_gg at nicorp.f9.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all
>     I'm looking at changing a radiator in a bedroom shortly and wondering about
> my options re. sizing.

No problems!

A Python 2.7 radiator is sometimes smaller than a Python 3.5+
radiator, but the newer model of radiator has a number of advantageous
features. For example, you can seamlessly use temperatures in Arabic
or Russian as well as English, and you can track your energy usage
using the 'statistics' module.

Or possibly this email was sent to the wrong list :)

ChrisA