How do I get a python program to work on my phone?

Mario R. Osorio nimbiotics at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:37:23 EST 2019

You might want to check this project: https://pybee.org/

I've never used it but it shows promising.

BTW, I'm a diabetic myself and I would be very thankful if you could share your application.

I'm currently using 2 Android apps:

StickBuddy offers a system to keep track of both where you pinch your fingers and where you inject insulin thus avoiding injecting or pinching repeatedly in the same locations.

Insulator is a quick and dirty insuline intake calculator.

They are both great but I'd like to have them in a single app that would immediately calculate the insuline needed according to the reading I just enter.

StickBuddy has a lot of other interesting goodies; It also helps me keep track of my carbohydrate intake.

Both apps are free.