Exercize to understand from three numbers which is more high

Schachner, Joseph Joseph.Schachner at Teledyne.com
Tue Jan 29 15:30:39 EST 2019

Yes, that works.  Assuming it was correctly formatted when you ran it.
The formatting could not possibly be run in a Python interpreter, I think.

--- Joseph S.

From: Adrian Ordona <adrian.ordona at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2019 2:52 PM
To: Schachner, Joseph <Joseph.Schachner at Teledyne.com>
Cc: Dan Sommers <2QdxY4RzWzUUiLuE at potatochowder.com>; python-list at python.org
Subject: Re: Exercize to understand from three numbers which is more high

i'm also a beginner reading all the replies helps.
i was trying the problem myself and came up with the below code with a users input.

num1 = int(input("Enter first number: "))num2 = int(input("Enter second number: "))num3 = int(input("Enter third number: "))if num1 > num2 and num1 > num3:    print(num1, " is th max number")elif num2 > num1 and num2 > num3:    print(num2, " is the max number")else:     print(num3, "is the max number")