Pythonic Y2K

Larry Martell larry.martell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:08:43 EST 2019

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 4:56 PM Avi Gross <avigross at verizon.net> wrote:

> Larry,
>
> I keep hearing similar things about the Flu Vaccine. It only works 40% of
> the time or whatever. But most of the people that get the flu get a
> different strain they were not vaccinated against!

That seems like a complete non-sequitur. What does that have to do with Y2K?

But I will tell you something: I've never had a flu vaccine in my life
and I've never had the flu.

And I will tell you something else: I have proof that worrying works -
99% of the things I worry about never happen, so it must work.

And please stop top posting.