Encounter issues to install Python

Anthony Flury anthony.flury at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 15 12:17:30 EST 2019

What error are you getting ?

'Can not install the software' isn't enough information for me to assist
in detail

In the mean time - things to check :

  * Does your user have permission to install to the directory you are
    trying to install to ?
  * Does the disk have enough disk space to install Python ?
  * have you actually got a 32 bit windows installation - many modern
    PCs are actually 64 bit now.