Email blast management?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 06:47:34 EST 2019

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:39 PM Hartmut Goebel
<h.goebel at goebel-consult.de> wrote:

> Am 09.01.19 um 18:59 schrieb Chris Angelico:
> > TBH, I'd recommend using a service like MailChimp, avoiding the entire
> > Python question at all.
>
> But for this you need to hand over the addresses to a third-party (the
> service provider). This does not respect the privacy of the customers.

It's a whole lot more respectful than keeping your own database of
email addresses and then having it compromised some day. MailChimp has
a detailed privacy policy [1]; does your handrolled service offer the
same?

ChrisA

[1] https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/