The following modules appear to be missing ['_sysconfigdata']

dude.jimbo at gmail.com dude.jimbo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:35:50 EST 2019

Really, no-one?

OK, more purging then. I ~think~ I need said missing component because the script gets the system date (to run once on a Friday, in automatic mode). But I've never used it in automatic mode (since I came to my senses about having an infinite looping script in my autoexec.bat, doing nothing, except executing once on a friday, and wasting resources).

So, if I scrap the automatic mode, I guess I might finally have something that 'works'.

Still disappointed though that I can't get it to work again with the same 'tools' as previously. Especially since I also use the date to add to the name of the backup files that the script is making.

Oh, as for 'distributing' this thing. It's a private/personal script, so I'm my only customer. In this sense, I don't even need the EXE now that I've scrapped automatic mode. I can just run the *.py straight from a console. Oh well.

Would anyone be interested in seeing the - now infamous - script, to have a go yourself?