The following modules appear to be missing ['_sysconfigdata']

Matthew Lemon matt at matthewlemon.com
Wed Jan 9 13:07:18 EST 2019

If the OP was able to take the time to familiarise himself with the technologies, rather than bemoan the difficulty of deploying a ten year old code-base without mininal effort, he might have some success. Code rot is an issue after weeks sometimes, never mind ten years, and Python deployment is a weakness. However the tools do exist if you are prepared to give it a go. I've had most successful with pyinstaller, which is why I linked to it. Good luck!