Email blast management?

Tobiah toby at tobiah.org
Wed Jan 9 12:13:54 EST 2019

I'm tasked with adding the ability for users of a website to
send bulk emails out to their customers.  Before I write it all
from scratch, are there any good tools that will allow me to provide:

	* A place to compose their email, with images and links

	* A way to manage their list of recipients

Perhaps most important:

	* A way to verify emails, track (as much as possible) receipt
	  of the email, and track bounce-backs, click-throughs, etc.

The solution could be anywhere from close to an entire solution, like
some free, light CRM package, down to recommendations on some good supporting
libraries that will help me with any of these tasks.

Thanks,

Tobiah