Recommendations for a novice user.

Mon Jan 7 02:32:18 EST 2019

Hüseyin,

On 7/01/19 3:35 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On 01/02/2019 05:14 AM, Hüseyin Ertuğrul wrote:
>> I don't know the software language at all. What do you recommend to
>> beginners to learn Python.
>> What should be the working systematic? How much time should I spend
>> every day or how much time should I spend on a daily basis.
>
> As much time as you can stand. If you want to make a career of software
> you will be studying for the rest of your life. Get used to it.

That comment is correct. Python has many facets and is used in many
application-areas - some of which are quite different from any of the
others. Professionals in each area use Python, but they use the same
language in quite a different way from others.

To answer your question: it depends a little upon how you learn! Some
people prefer books, others go to in-person classes.

You might like to check-out Coursera.com for on-line courses. There are
a couple of ($free) basic Python courses available from U.Mich,
including one from the venerable "Dr Chuck".

You will also find plenty of web-sites and other organisations offering
Python training or discussing particular facilities of the language.
Your search engine is your friend. If you (first) choose one, others
here may be able to advise you, based upon their personal experience.

Returning to your previous respondent: the ONLY method of learning
Python is to write Python code - so don't rush any course or reading,
take the time to prove that you can perform every single step. (even if
only proving to yourself!)

All the best...
--
Regards =dn