Recommendations for a novice user.

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jan 2 13:25:38 EST 2019

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019, Hüseyin Ertuğrul wrote:

> I don't know the software language at all. What do you recommend to
> beginners to learn Python. What should be the working systematic? How much
> time should I spend every day or how much time should I spend on a daily
> basis.

Hüseyin,

   First, there's the World Wide Web accessible via duckduckgo.com. Search
there for 'learning python' as a start.

   Second, go to www.python.org and look under 'getting started.' There's a
link to this page: <https://www.python.org/about/gettingstarted/>.

   Third, you'll find more help here when you first look for solutions
yourself and report what you've done and the results.

Rich