How to format a datetime MySQL database field to local using strftime()

Mon Feb 25 14:02:51 EST 2019

On 26/02/19 7:47 AM, Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2019 13:00:03 -0500, Dennis Lee Bieber
> <wlfraed at ix.netcom.com> declaimed the following:
>

> 	My apologies for the mis-attribution -- due to spam, I tend to filter
> out @gmail.com posts (the one flaw with Forte Agent -- it only filters news
> groups on subject or author, whereas it can filter email on many other
> headers -- but I don't use Agent for email <G>). I didn't realize I was
> replying to a reply...

No problem - have done same myself.

I noted that "Wulfraed" answered a very similar question, right 'here',
a few years back - so I was half-waiting for you to jump in!

At this stage, the OP doesn't seem to have mastered converting MySQL
results into Python (a pain in and of itself). Accordingly, whilst a
pythonic improvement was suggested along with debugging methods, had
deferred SQL improvements until the root-problem was solved.

Thanks!
--
Regards =dn