Replicating YouTube video AI code in python

jadenfigger at gmail.com jadenfigger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 14:12:31 EST 2019

I'm trying to replicate the YouTube video,  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTlXEJjfsQU. The videos git hub address is, https://github.com/carykh/alignedCelebFaces. The video says I have to download python 3 and using pip download tensorflow, numpy, scipy, and pygame. I've tried downloading this but keep getting errors when trying to download the packages with pip. If anyone could show me a good tutorial or show me the steps that would be great. Thank you