Python program to phone?

Mario R. Osorio nimbiotics at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:06:30 EST 2019

You will need to have java. BeeWare's VOC tool, a transpiler from python to
java, will do all the work for you so you don't even have know anything
about java, except installing and setting it up for your environment

Dtb/Gby
=======
Mario R. Osorio
B.A.S. of Information Technology
A.S. of Computer Programming and Analysis
Web page: *http;//mario.osorio.solutions
<http://http%3B//mario.osorio.solutions>*
Email: *mario at osorio.solutions* <mario at osorio.solutions>
*Just Choose Python!* <http://www.gentoogeek.org/files/choose_python.pdf>

“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster
horses.”
 ― Henry Ford

<http://goo.gl/t2Hzgo>
            <https://m.do.co/c/63e2415dab7b>