Python program to phone?

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 6 05:32:25 EST 2019

On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 15:20:58 -0500, Steve wrote:

> I have written my first python program (600 lines!) to help control my
> blood sugar and it has been so successful that my A1c dropped form 9.3
> to an impressive 6.4.  It will be much more useful if I had it on my
> phone. (MotoG, Android)  The .py file reads/writes to two txt files.
>

> About a year ago, I installed Kivy and managed to transfer the "Hello
> World"
> app to my phone and it worked.  I am not on a different computer and
> believe that I got all the way through the installation but I do not see
> how to invoke it.  I am sure that I can go through the tutorial again
> and use my program instead.
>

> How do I figure out what is wrong and might there ne a better way to get
> the program onto my phone?
>

> Steve
>

> P.S.  Yes, I tried to post this about two weeks ago but could not seem
> to respond to the replies I received.  I could contact one or two
> individuals but apparently not the masses.  How do I find out how this
> list works?
>

> Foornote:
> There's 99 bugs in the code, in the code.
>
> 99 bugs in the code.
>
> Take one down and patch it all around.
>
> Now there's 117 bugs in the code.

as a fellow diabetic I have to say well done
we use a different measure in the uk but i have managed to drop from an
initial 107 (11.9) down to arround 39 (5.7)
6.4 is 46 which is still below the diabetic star point of 48

keep up the good work, sorry cant help with the phone question

--
If you are honest because honesty is the best policy, your honesty is
corrupt.