Loop with else clause

Tue Feb 5 02:33:24 EST 2019

On 5/02/19 8:12 PM, Steve wrote:
> Would it be a hyphythonitical question?

Is that one of the new meta-classes in release 3.99, or a perhaps a
project to remove the GIL and take advantage of multi-core architectures?

As well as embarrassing the poor coder, this question vexed quite a few
minds this afternoon (even allowing for the gathering mood - tomorrow
being a public holiday!).

Even though it seemed so straightforward to me, others felt it
reasonable that there would be some way to tell that a loop never
executed - there must be a simpler, more pythonic, construct...

Regards =dn