OT - need help with PHP

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 10:36:06 EST 2019

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 2:31 AM Bob Gailer <bgailer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trying to setup PHP on Windows 10  using the curl extension to run
> standalone. Why? I am trying to use an API where the only coding examples
> are written in PHP. My goal is to use python, and the place where I'm stuck
> is: the examples use Curl to post requests; my attempts to translate this
> to urllib. request have failed.

If it's an HTTP-based API, it's probably easier to translate the
examples to use the 'requests' library than to first set up PHP and
then translate everything to urllib after that.

http://docs.python-requests.org/en/master/

Feel free to post questions here of the form "here's an example of
doing something in PHP - how can I do that in Python", as that would
be 100% on topic.

ChrisA