Front end

L A Smit smitla at yandex.com
Sat Dec 28 05:52:54 EST 2019

Hi

Don't know if this is the correct subject but i want a program like an
invoice, You make an invoice and save it and the next one is ready to
use. I am completely new to programming and want this program for myself.

I want to use python to do it. Have already build the program but don't
know how to put it in usable format. I hope you understand what i mean.

Ex: Input.

Quote Nr:

Client:

Product:

Then there will be costs and in the end a cost per product.

In the end a save button to save quote with input from line 1 and 2.

Then the template is ready for next input.

I understand that there is probably hundreds of these programs but to
teach myself i want to wright my own program and then i can update it
when needed.

Thx

L Smit