[Q] __init__ in class

Thu Dec 26 13:23:12 EST 2019

On 27/12/19 12:11 AM, 황병희 wrote:
> in making class, why we should set "__init__"? so non-init class is
> useless? actually i did fail to understand __init__'s meaning. what is
> role of __init__ in class.
>
> sincerely, from python beginner.

Please be aware that there is a Python Tutor Discussion List.

If you are a beginner in Object-Oriented Programming, Wikipedia offers a
multi-language, if dense introduction. This is complemented by their
Class (computer programming) page.

If you are new to Python's implementation then don't go past the Python
Tutorial (in particular Section 9).

There are plenty of web-tutorials discussion Python classes.
HackerEarth's aligns nicely with the Wikipedia definitions (or the
abstract terminology introduced in many ComSc texts and courses).

WebRefs:
Object-oriented programming:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object-oriented_programming
Class (computer programming):