Lists And Extra Commas at end

Marco Sulla mail.python.org at marco.sulla.e4ward.com
Tue Dec 24 17:35:40 EST 2019

On Tue, 24 Dec 2019 at 22:51, Avi Gross via Python-list
<python-list at python.org> wrote:
> So, is that a feature you want warnings about? After all, a dangling comma may simply mean you left something out and meant to add later?

.....completely OT. I responded to a topic named "List and missing
commas", and suggested a warning for implicit concatenation between
adjacent strings. I don't really know why you renamed it "Lists And
Extra Commas at end". Have you read the thread and my post?

Cheers.