Problem Running Python

Patrick Igwilo patrick.igwilo at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 09:54:29 EST 2019

Hello,I downloaded and tried installing Python 3.8.0 on my windows 8.1 PC from the websitewww.python.org/downloadsAfter the 32-bit version was automatically downloaded and I successfully installed same (even though my PC has a 64-bit CPU), I tried opening the installed program and I got an error message essentially saying that a certain “ms crt file” with a dll extension was missing from my computer and as a result the program would not run.
kindly assist me through the proper download and installation procedure as I really need to start learning coding with the Python programming language.
Many thanks for the good work.

Patrick.