Python3 - How do I import a class from another file

R.Wieser address at not.available
Wed Dec 11 08:42:18 EST 2019

Michael,

> It's a two-way street.  It's hard to teach someone that won't be taught.

Whacking a student over the head because he doesn't understand has never
helped the student*.   So, stop whacking and start /teaching/.   Like
thinking of examples that could show the student where he goes wrong.

*other than learning to stop asking questions and just wing it any-which-way
he can.   Is that what you are after ?

Regards,
Rudy Wieser

P.s.
What would that "with" example/proof look like according to you ?  As a
newbie I can ofcourse take a swipe at it, but there is that a rather large
chance (understatement) that he /ofcourse/ will do it wrong.