Aw: Re: Re: Re: stuck on time

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 10:19:47 EST 2019

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 1:56 AM RobH <rob at despammer.com> wrote:
> Thanks, but I am only using the code which someone else has written, and
> apparently it works ok for them and others but not for me.
>
> I only came here to find out why, and that is why I posted the link to
> the code, which I thought would be helpful to anyone who wishes to reply.
>
> I know I am not a python programmer, although have done some VB
> programming years ago.

"Not a Python programmer" is something that can easily be changed :)
Python's an easy language to pick up, and since you have some
programming experience already, even easier. If you have half an hour
- maybe a whole hour to be on the safe side - just work your way
through the tutorial and get that "ah ha" moment as you figure out
what's actually happening here. You'll unlock a ton of coolness! :)

ChrisA