Aw: Re: stuck on time

Karsten Hilbert Karsten.Hilbert at gmx.net
Sun Dec 8 03:18:07 EST 2019

> Sorry, I should have said just the line, and it didn't return anything.

OK, a bit strange, but then that might be due to Thonny.

> Is Thonny an interpreter then.

It sort of is, or at least it runs one. We'd like to take
that out of the equation. I meant to run *just* an interpreter, namely,
the interactive shell built into Python itself.

IOW, run just "python" (or python3) on a command line and a shell
should open in which you can run the line in question.

(remember to define "time" appropriately)

Karsten