How should we use global variables correctly?

Windson Yang wiwindson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 02:43:36 EDT 2019

I also want to know what is the difference between "using 'global
variables' in a py module" and "using a variable in class". For example:

In global.py:

    foo = 1
    def bar():
        global foo
        return foo + 1

In class.py

     class Example:
        def __init__(self):
            self.foo = 1
        def bar()
            return self.foo + 1

Expect the syntax, why using class variable self.foo would be better (or
more common)? I think the 'global' here is relative, foo is global in
global.py and self.foo is global in Example class. If the global.py is
short and clean enough (didn't have a lot of other class), they are pretty
much the same. Or I missed something?

Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> 于2019年8月23日周五 上午9:34写道: