Which editor is suited for view a python package's source?

Kyle Stanley aeros167 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 21:14:03 EDT 2019

> The most popular choices today are probably PyCharm and VSCode.  I prefer
> vim with the syntastic plugin (and a few other plugins including Jedi),
but
> I've heard good things about the other two.

Personally, I've been using VSCode with the Python and Vim extensions. I've
used PyCharm as well and have no issues with it, but I've found VSCode to
be significantly more customizable. I also like that VSCode works across a
number of different languages instead of being exclusive to Python, so it
works great as a general purpose editor. I'm not a huge fan of switching
between different editors constantly, so I usually use Vim for plaintext
and VSCode for anything programming related.