For the code to generate `zen of python'.

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 09:37:06 EDT 2019

It's basically a decryption of the string s in the same module, that's
encoded using the ROT13 algorithm -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROT13. This isn't meant to be secure,
it's basically a little bit of fun obfuscating the actual text.

The code creates a dictionary mapping encoded characters to their
decoded equivalents. Decoding is done by adding 13 to the ASCII value
of the letter (wrapping round from 25 back to 0). That's about it,
really.

Paul