help with tkinter

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Thu Aug 1 12:28:36 EDT 2019

Hi there, Adam!

On 01/08/2019 14:31, adam kabbara wrote:
> Hello I am having trouble with tkinter when I enter the command from tkinter import* I get an error message

What *exactly* did you type?  Please cut-and-paste from your
console/editor into the email, don't just retype it.  If you did
literally type "from tkinter import*" then Python is probably
complaining that it doesn't know what "import*" means because you missed
out a space!

Also, what *exactly* was the error message?  Again, please
cut-and-paste.  Python usually gives you a pretty good indication of
what you did wrong; if you show us, we can help you get used to
interpreting it for yourself.

Happy coding!

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd