Python running issues

Kiranpreet Kaur kaykaur at ucdavis.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:36:32 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am trying to run python from command prompt. However, cannot get past the
error: “ImportError: no module named site”, whenever I try to run Python
from the terminal. Can you help me fix that? I spent a couple hours on
searching a fix for this issue on Google and nothing seems to work. I even
deleted and re-installed Python, updated the Environment variables in the
System Settings, but nothing seems to work.

Also, I am not able to  install the library needed to run the pip command.

I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Best Regards,

Kiranpreet Kaur

kaykaur at ucdavis.edu