Logging cf Reporting = Friday Filosofical Finking

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:58:21 EDT 2019

On 2019-04-08, DL Neil <PythonList at DancesWithMice.info> wrote:

> Is logging an unpopular package?

I've been writing Python applications for 20 years.  On several
occasions, I've sat down determined to use it.  After a frustrating
half a day or so trying to get it to do what I want (and failing),
I've always given up and gone back to writing my own throw-away
logging functions (typically containing a dozen or so lines of code).

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! You mean you don't
                                  at               want to watch WRESTLING