python os.chdir() Windows Error 2

Calvin Spealman cspealma at redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 11:58:45 EDT 2019

What are you actually trying to do?

os.chdir() simply changes the current working directory of your process. It
doesn't read any data or "import" or really have any affect on its own. The
current directory is the directory you ran the script from in the first
place, which is where files will be opened from. os.chdir() changes that
directory, affecting future files you access with open(), but doesn't have
a direct effect. Multiple chdir() calls in a row would simply be
meaningless.