I am not able to run Python in Powershell

Calvin Spealman cspealma at redhat.com
Sat Sep 29 09:45:38 EDT 2018

Did you actually confirm the PATH variable contains the right path?

    echo $env:Path

And look for a path entry that mentions Python. Then, make sure you can
actually find python.exe in that location.

As long as you keep the PATH option checked with the Python installer it
absolutely should work from PowerShell. What version of Python did you
install? Have you also tried to invoke Python from the Command Prompt to
determine if the issue only affects PowerShell or not?