cx_Freeze window app path question

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 09:31:02 EDT 2018

[I tried without success to post this question to the cx_Freeze
mailing list (which seems to have suddenly died at the beginning of
the year).]

You freeze an app on Windows producing a 'build' directory.  The
contents of that build directory get installed in some arbitrary
location.

When you run the .exe from that arbitrary location, is it guaranteed
that it won't try to find/use python modules or libraries from outside
that installed build directory tree?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! As President I have
                                  at               to go vacuum my coin