EuroPython 2019: Seeking venues

M.-A. Lemburg mal at europython.eu
Mon Sep 24 08:55:48 EDT 2018

Dear EuroPython'istas,

We are in preparations of our venue RFP for the EuroPython 2019
edition and are asking for your help in finding the right locations
for us to choose from.

If you know of a larger venue - hotel or conference center - that can
accommodate at least 1400 attendees, please send the venue details to
board at europython.eu. We will then make sure to include them in our RFP
once we send it out.

The more venues we gather to reach out to, the better of a selection
process we can guarantee, which in return, will ultimately result in a
better conference experience for everybody involved.

When sending us venue suggestions, please make sure to provide us with
the following: name and URL of the venue, country and city, as well as
the contact details of the sales person in charge of inquiries (full
name, email and phone).

We were planning to start the RFP process in the coming days, so
please make sure you send us your recommendations as soon as possible.

Help spread the word
--------------------

Please help us spread this message by sharing it on your social
networks as widely as possible. Thank you !

Link to the blog post:

https://blog.europython.eu/post/178407491437/europython-2019-seeking-venues

Tweet:

https://twitter.com/europython/status/1044130171354316800