don't quite understand mailing list

Tomasz Rola rtomek at ceti.pl
Mon Sep 10 12:04:30 EDT 2018

On Thu, Sep 06, 2018 at 07:10:10PM +0000, VanDyk, Richard T wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> I sent in a question on how to install robot framework on python 3.7
> using pip (or any other way). None of the commands on the >>> seem
> to work for me. I was asked to update the c/c++ runtime which I
> don't know what that means.

In such cases I ask google, like, literally type "update c/c++
runtime" in it.

> I was also asked to subscribe to the mailing list. I did that but
> don't want everyone's submitted question to come to me.

Judging from what you wrote here, you:

a) are going to use Python a bit in a near future

b) have a bit to read before you understand what you are doing

If both a) and b) are true, then I advice that you stay on list and
keep reading whichever mail tingles your curiosity, or even at
random. If you do this for long enough, you will finally learn enough
to solve your problem(s). Maybe you will even be able to unsubscribe
on your very own?

HTH

--
Regards,