don't quite understand mailing list

VanDyk, Richard T richard.t.vandyk at lmco.com
Thu Sep 6 15:10:10 EDT 2018

Greetings;
I sent in a question on how to install robot framework on python 3.7 using pip (or any other way). None of the commands on the >>> seem to work for me. I was asked to update the c/c++ runtime which I don't know what that means. I was also asked to subscribe to the mailing list. I did that but don't want everyone's submitted question to come to me.
Can you please take me off the mailing list or prevent questions from coming to me. Can you advise me on my problem or point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

Richard VanDyk
Software Contractor (Indotronix), Missiles and Fire Control
Lockheed Martin Corporation
1701 W Marshall Dr, Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Phone:  972-603-3303
[cid:image001.png at 01D3B492.AF6B5C30]