Pass a list of values as options to 3 dropdown menus

Peter Pearson pkpearson at nowhere.invalid
Wed Sep 5 00:36:40 EDT 2018

On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 10:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Nick Berg wrote:
[snip]

> May i ask how you managed to send an email with a domain
> nowhere.invalid ? I would like to do the same.

I don't post by sending email, I post by using a news client (slrn),
which interacts with the Usenet system
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_client), a largely decentralized
news-sharing system that dates from the 1970's (I think) and works
through the use of a somewhat casual network of servers that circulate
messages among themselves.  In contrast (if I read your headers right),
you read and post by using Google Groups, a newfangled invention that
we fossils from the days of gods and giants consider lame and hostile
to efficient organization, and we suspect that prolonged use
results in an inability to hoist one's trousers above one's buttocks
and a tendency to use interrogatory intonation on declarative sentences.

--
To email me, substitute nowhere->runbox, invalid->com.